MAG Silver Corp.

13.5

Canada & British Columbia Vancouver

800 West Pender Street, Suite 770

+1 604 630-1399

www.magsilver.com

Looking to explore investment opportunities with MAG?

Contact MAG >

Looking to explore investment opportunities with MAG?

Contact MAG >

Is this your business?
Customize your listing.

CLAIM THIS LISTING

Is this your business?
Customize your listing.

Company Resources

Project : Juanicipio
Deposit : Juanicipio
Date : Jan 19, 2018
Report Code : NI43-101 Report Type: PEA
Download: View this Report
Commodities : Gold-Silver-Copper-Lead-Zinc
Report Details: Amended and restated PEA Technical Report for the project
Resources: (refer to full report)
CP/QP: [Resources]: Adrienne Ross (AMC Mining Consultants (Canada) Ltd.)

Company Press Releases

MAG Reports AGSM Results

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, June 13, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MAG Silver Corp. (TSX / NYSE American: MAG) (“MAG” or the “Company”) reports that at its annual general and special meeting (the “AGSM”) held on June 13, 2019, MAG’s Shareholders approved by majority: to reduce the size of the board to seven; to elect all seven directors standing for re-election; to re-appoint Deloitte LLP as the Company’s auditor; to approve the continuation of the Shareholder Rights Plan; and the Company’s approach to executive compensation....

MAG Silver Reports First Quarter Financial Results

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 13, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MAG Silver Corp. (TSX / NYSE American: MAG) (“MAG” or the “Company”) announces the Company’s unaudited financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2019.  For details of the unaudited condensed interim consolidated financial statements and Management's Discussion and Analysis for the three months ended March 31, 2019, please see the Company’s filings on SEDAR (www.sedar.com) or on EDGAR (www.sec.gov).  All amounts herein are reported in $000s of United Sta...

Juanicipio Development Receives Joint Approval

VANCOUVER, British Columbia and LONDON, April 11, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fresnillo plc and MAG Silver Corp. confirm that their silver / gold Juanicipio project, held through Minera Juanicipio, has received approval from their respective Boards as well as from the Minera Juanicipio shareholders. Juanicipio Project Highlights Fresnillo plc will be the operator of Juanicipio and holds a 56% majority stake in the Joint Venture, with partner MAG Silver Corp. owning the remaining 44%.Construction to begin immediately with completion expected late 2020, subject to finalizing detailed en...

See All >

Company News

See All >

NEWSLETTER