Copper Fox Metals Inc.

0.11

Canada & Alberta Calgary

340 - 12 Avenue SW, Suite 650

+1 403 264-2820

www.copperfoxmetals.com

Looking to explore investment opportunities with CUU?

Contact CUU >

Looking to explore investment opportunities with CUU?

Contact CUU >

Is this your business?
Customize your listing.

CLAIM THIS LISTING

Is this your business?
Customize your listing.

Company Resources

Project : Eaglehead
Deposit : Eaglehead
Date : Jul 20, 2017
Report Code : NI43-101 Report Type: Supporting Acquisition
Download: View this Report
Commodities : Copper-Gold-Molybdenum-Silver
Report Details: Summary of property in support of Joint Venture with Carmax Mining
CP/QP: [Overall Report]: Robert A. Lane (Moose Mountain Technical Services)

Company Press Releases

Copper Fox Announces Additional Significant Increases in Soluble Copper Concentrations from Van Dyke Copper Deposit

Calgary, Alberta--(Newsfile Corp. - February 28, 2019) - Copper Fox Metals Inc. (TSXV: CUU) (OTC Pink: CPFXF) ("Copper Fox" or the "Company") and its wholly owned subsidiary, Desert Fox Copper Inc. ("Desert Fox"), are pleased to announce additional analytical results from the recently announced program on the Van Dyke oxide copper deposit (see news release January 23, 2019). Van Dyke is an In-Situ Leach ("ISL") project where the commodity of interest is acid soluble copper ("ASCu"). Highlights are:DDH-UVD-13 returned an average of 0.616% ASCu over a 93.84m core interval.The 2019 result for D...

Copper Fox Announces Significant Increases in Soluble Copper Concentrations from Van Dyke Copper Deposit

Calgary, Alberta--(Newsfile Corp. - February 19, 2019) - Copper Fox Metals Inc. (TSXV: CUU) (OTC Pink: CPFXF) ("Copper Fox" or the "Company") and its wholly owned subsidiary, Desert Fox Copper Inc. ("Desert Fox"), are pleased to announce the first analytical results from the recently announced program on the Van Dyke oxide copper deposit (see news release January 23, 2019). Van Dyke is an In-Situ Leach project where the commodity of interest is acid soluble copper and was the subject of a Technical Report titled "NI 43-101 Preliminary Economic Assessment Technical Report for the Van Dyke Copp...

Copper Fox Announces 2019 Schaft Creek Program

CALGARY, Alberta, Feb. 08, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Copper Fox Metals Inc. (“Copper Fox” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: CUU – OTC: CPFXF) is pleased to provide its shareholders an outline of the 2019 program for the Schaft Creek copper-gold-molybdenum project located in northwestern British Columbia.  The Schaft Creek project is managed through the Schaft Creek Joint Venture (“SCJV”). Teck Resources Limited (“Teck”) is the Operator of the SCJV and holds a 75% interest with Copper Fox holding the remaining 25% interest. The 201...

See All >

Company News

See All >

NEWSLETTER