Canadian Metals Inc.

0.19

Canada & Quebec Montreal

1 Place Ville Marie, Suite 1670

+1 514 375-5172

www.canadianmetalsinc.com

Looking to explore investment opportunities with CME?

Contact CME >

Looking to explore investment opportunities with CME?

Contact CME >

Is this your business?
Customize your listing.

CLAIM THIS LISTING

Is this your business?
Customize your listing.

Company Resources

Project : TV Tower
Deposit : TV Tower
Date : Oct 02, 2018
Report Code : NI43-101 Report Type: Exploration/Drilling Update
Download: View this Report
Commodities : Gold-Copper-Zinc-Cobalt
Report Details: Drilling results incl. 2m @ 3.2% Zn
CP/QP: [Overall Report]: Claude Duplessis, Merouane Rachidi (Goldminds Geoservices Inc.)

Company Press Releases

Canadian Metals announces Management changes

CSE: CME MONTRÉAL, Dec. 2, 2019 /CNW/ - Canadian Metals Inc. ("CME" or the "Company") (CSE: CME) announces the appointment of Michel G. Gagnon as Chairman of the Board and CEO on an interim basis. Following the cancellation of the FeTiv option, the company has gone through a reorganisation of its team and strategy and therefore announce both resignations of Mr. Gerald Panneton as Chairman & CEO, effective immediately and Ms. Patsie Ducharme as Chief Financial Officer effective December 31, 2019.  Ms. Ducharme has offered to support the transition beginnin...

Canadian Metals cancels option agreement with FeTiV Minerals Inc. and announces resignation of two directors

MONTRÉAL, Nov. 15, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Canadian Metals Inc. (“CME” or the “Company”) (CSE: CME) announces the termination of the previously announced option agreement (the “Option Agreement”) with FeTiV Minerals Inc. (“FMI”), a private exploration company which owns an 80% undivided interest in the Mouchalagane, Silicate Lake, Seignelay, Lac Robot and Baie-Trinité iron projects (the “Iron Projects”), located in the Province of Québec, with CME owning the remaining 20% undivided interest. (See ne...

Canadian Metals amends the FeTiV Minerals Inc. option agreement and announces a $2M Private Placement

MONTRÉAL, Oct. 16, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Canadian Metals Inc. (“CME” or the “Company”) (CSE: CME) is pleased to announce that it has amended its previously announced option agreement (the “Option Agreement”) with FeTiV Minerals Inc. (“FMI”), a private exploration company which owns an 80% undivided interest in the Mouchalagane, Silicates Lake, Seignelay, Lac Robot and Baie-Trinité iron projects (the “Iron Projects”), located in the Province of Québec, with CME owning the remaining 20% undivided in...

See All >

Company News

See All >

NEWSLETTER